Larry Lohmann, author and founding member of the Durban Group for Climate Justice, explains how carbon trading works, why it is an ill-conceived response to Climate Change, and why Bush and Gore are not as far apart in their policy prescriptions as some of us believe.
- Al Gore's climate solution - David Morris, Alternet
- 'Obscenity' of Carbon Trading - Kevin Smith, BBC News
- The Carbon Folly - Emily Flynn Vencat, Newsweek
- Smoke Alarm: EU Shows Carbon Trading is Not Cutting Emissions, Guardian
- Carbon Trade Watch Website - various articles
- Emissions Trading - Wikipedia article, with additional links at the bottom