« Ten Years of Nothingness | Main | MacIntyre on Money »

November 16, 2010


YES, I strongly agree with the above listed criteria. But doesn't this go far in bringing rivalry among this internet browser community.
Lets take it from this perspective, out of the 100% of cognitive humans we have, specifically, 70% of them are entangled in the facebook network due to attached advantages to its users, compared to the twitter community having the rest 30% of users.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

About  |  Home  |  Subscribe

Primary Editors

Books by Namit Arora

Shunya Website